Toppr Entry Level Recruitment for QA Engineers at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- QA Engineers
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
Why should you join TOPPR
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from ground up. Work with engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
- Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing methods to ensure whether we’re right (or discover where we go wrong). Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
- BTech/ BE any specialization
- BTech/ BE of any specialization are accepted
- Basic knowledge of coding in any language and SQL is preferred
- Experience in writing test cases of the related scenarios
- Ability to develop positive and negative scenarios for any project assigned
- Ability to work with different kinds groups of people and in pressure.
- Toppr Technologies works with customers experiencing complicated educational circumstances. Through the provision of online education programmes, we equip students with the confidence, motivation and skills that they need to top and perform outstandly well in their education.
- You test, debug and support the team. You work closely with Product, Development and Design teams to test and refine product and its specifications. You are an advocate for
- Toppr’s best practices in design and user experience.
- You will support the technical team with assuring great product quality and perform deployments that meet the deadlines. You improve the user experience and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
- To test a fully or partially developed product
- Debug the deliverables and find the issues on receiving the product
- Continuous and rigorous sanity of the product on daily basis
- Signing off the deliverables with a documented report of bugs
- Coordination with Dev/project team counterparts on project/release related activities
- Performing automated regression test runs and analysing failures
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Toppr is India’s leading ed-tech company with a mission to make learning personalised. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 12 million students. Along with the learning app, our School Operating System (School OS) and the recently Launched Toppr Codr product, provide students with the complete in-school, after-school and co-curricular learning ecosystem. We have the widest syllabus coverage with over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, Kaizen and Foundation Holdings.