Zenoti Recruitment for Analyst – Inside Sales at Hyderabad, Last Date – 23 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Analyst – Inside Sales
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
INR 6 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
- Target Batch: 2020
What skills do I need?
- Bachelors Degree, MBA or comparable degree is preferred.
- 0-1 year of strong sales/customer service relationship background, telephone experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with energetic phone handling, attentive listening, and superior writing.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of Sales Processes and adhering to such established processes.
- Experience or an understanding of the wellness industry is a plus
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with Account Managers across the globe to plan & execute account coverage and campaign strategies to unlock new sales opportunities.
- The Inside Sales role is adept at understanding the needs and process pains of relevant Business Decision Makers to identify opportunities where Zenoti’s software solution can add long-term value.
- Reaching out to potential customers that you identify and generate interest bringing as many of them to the table for a review of the Zenoti software solution.
- Handing off interested potential customers to an Account Manager with all relevant research information collected about the customer so that the Account Manager can work with the customer to bring them on board as a customer.
- Being the primary expert of Zenoti’s product offerings to help answer any initial questions a potential customer may have.
- Ensuring excellence in pipeline management, pipeline hygiene and sales execution against targets.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets, pipeline generation and activity based targets.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours.
- Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more
- Online English Test
- 3 Rounds of Virtual Interview
- Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 23/09/2020
About Company: The world is hectic and stressful — these realities fuel explosive growth in the wellness industry, from yoga to healthy eating, personal care and beauty, nutrition and weight-loss, meditation, and spa retreats. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class software to manage the business and stay competitive.We are a fast-growing, well-funded growth stage company that offers a SaaS-based solution to efficiently manage and run wellness businesses like salons, spas, and med spas. Over 10000 clients use Zenoti software in more than 32 countries.