ZenQ Recruitment for Software Testing Interns at Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job
- Testing Intern
- BE/ BTech (IT, CSE, EEE, ECE & Mech) / MCA / MTech Graduates. (2019 pass outs)
- BE/ BTech-2020 (CSE, IT, EEE, ECE, Mech & MTech) who have completed exams and ready to join us immediately.
- Candidate should have a laptop/ desktop with webcam and stable internet connectivity to participate in the selection process and subsequently the internship program.
- Must be having 65% & above throughout their academic career.
- No pending backlogs.
- Candidate should possess good technical skills from academics.
- Must be able to join immediately.
- Candidates who have undergone hiring process with ZENQ in last 6 months are NOT eligible.
- Department: Delivery
- Job posted on: May 29, 2020
- Employment type: Permanent
- Internship Program: A group of eligible candidates will be offered Virtual Internship/ training, followed by weekly and final assessments. The successful candidates will be offered a full time ‘Test Engineer’ position at ZenQ.
- Free of cost
- Training on functional testing and basics of test automation
- Training by experienced ‘Testing’ professionals on live projects
- Weekly and final assessments
Successful internship completion benefits:
- Full time Test Engineer position at ZENQ
- Stipend of Rs. 5000*
- Course completion certificate
- Online Written Test on Quantitative Aptitude/ General reasoning/ Verbal Skills/ C Programming/ Communication skills
- Online Technical Interview
Instructions to Apply
- The internship will begin as a virtual program, however, if situations permit, we would require candidates to participate in the internship program physically in the ZenQ office, Hyderabad.
- Candidates who successfully completed the internship will be interviewed for a full time position.
- *Candidates who clear our criteria in internship program and who is not offered full time role will be paid a stipend of 5000.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: ZenQ, an ISO 27001:2013 certified, SOC II compliant organization, is a leading provider of pure-play software testing services to clients across the globe. We offer a comprehensive range of value-added testing solutions that are of the highest quality and efficiency that help our customers build quality products.