Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment for Graduate / Diploma Apprentices at New Delhi, Last Date – 31 October 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement of Graduate/Diploma Apprentices (under Apprentices Act, 1961) for year 2021-22 in Airports Authority of India, Northern Region
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- Graduate (Degree) Apprentices – Rs.15000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.12000/-
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
- Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years diploma in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in various airports in Northern Region for the year 2021-22. During the period of Apprenticeship the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
- Civil (Graduate)
- Civil (Diploma)
- Electrical (Graduate)
- Electrical (Diploma)
- Electronics (Graduate)
- Electronics (Diploma)
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)
- Automobile/Mechanical (Diploma)
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate)
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma)
- Architect (Graduate)
Instructions to Apply
- Last date of application – 31.10.2021
- Locations/Airports of apprenticeship training at Northern Region Airports: Adampur, Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Bikaner, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hindon, Hisar, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, Kangra, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Kullu, Kushinagar, Pathankot, Pantnagar, Pithoragarh, Prayagaraj, Shimla, Udaipur, etc and various offices in New Delhi.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 31/10/2021
Job Tagged in
[ View All ] Locations: Agra, Dehradun, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, Kanpur, NCR, Shimla, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
About Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April, 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.