Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment for ITI Apprentices at Northern Region, Last Date – 24 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement of ITI Apprentices (under Apprentices Act, 1961) – in Airports Authority of India, Northern Region
- ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
9000 per month
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/ diploma in or after 2018 only are eligible.
- ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/ NCVT certificate
- Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in Northern Region. During the period of Apprenticeship the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
- Locations/ Airports of apprenticeship training at Northern Region Airports: Adampur, Agra, Bareilly, Bikaner, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hisar, Jammu, Kishangarh, Kangra, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Kullu, Kushinagar, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Pantnagar, Pithoragarh, CATC, Prayagaraj, Shimla, Varanasi, Udaipur, etc and various offices in New Delhi.
Instructions to Apply
- Last date of application – 24.01.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 24/01/2021
Job Tagged in
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
About Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April, 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.