Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment for ITI Apprentices at Northern Region, Last Date – 31 October 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement of ITI Apprentices (under Apprentices Act, 1961) for year 2021-22 in Airports Authority of India, Northern Region
- ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)
- Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
- ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in Northern Region for the year 2021-22.
- Locations/Airports of apprenticeship training at Northern Region Airports: RHQ, NR, New Delhi and various Delhi based units, Jodhpur, Prayagraj, Dehradun, etc.
Instructions to Apply
- Last date of application – 31.10.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 31/10/2021
Job Tagged in
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
About Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April, 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.