Accenture Recruitment for Associates (IT Helpdesk) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Accenture
- Associate – IT Helpdesk
- Designation: Management Level – Associate
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- BE / Bachelors of Information Technology
- Skill Required: IT Help Desk – Customer Service Technology Support
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email, web tickets & remote support.
- This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Customer service – Inbound
- Customer service – Outbound
- Customer Service Technology Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.