Table of Contents - Job
This job ad is for candidates with 6 to 24 months of work experience for the following job roles
- Android Application Development
- Robotics (RPA)/Test Automation
- Java Full Stack Development
- Application Development Analyst (level 11)
Number of Openings
- BE, BTech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidates from Industry background with 6 months to 2 years of work experience having worked on projects / done internship in similar skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Hands-on experience in writing code frontend/ backend/ database server and exposure to test automation frameworks
- Knowledge in Android application- front end & middleware
- Experience in IoT & Embedded application development
- Experience in Microservices, Spring boot, Kotlin & Cloud computing (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Learn new skills faster and build solutions in niche/ emerging technology
- Ability to work in agile, complex systems integration, application development, complex deliveries work with key clients
- Potential to manage client interactions with proficiency
- Working knowledge with source control, build, deployments git/TFS, build definitions
- Ability to ramp up on existing solution/project and quickly contribute towards bug fixes
- Take ownership of the successful implementation and performance of the solution
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Join our diverse group of innovators, working together to solve industries’ and organizations’ most challenging problems. Use leading-edge technologies and strategies to reinvent the way every job is done and help improve the way the world works and lives
As an Application Development Analyst, you would largely be involved in
- Prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience.
- Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Lead front end application development for IoT Applications.
- Capable of researching and planning POCs on emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with backend, platform teams for development and troubleshooting.
- Capable of performing in a research and development environment.
Instructions to Apply
- Last Date To Apply: Sunday, 20 Dec, 2020
- Drive Date: Monday, 21st Dec, 2020
- Drive Location: Online
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 20/12/2020
Job Tagged in
Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.