Accenture Recruitment for Network Services Associates at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Accenture
Accenture Network Services Associates Bangalore
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Any Graduation
Telecom, Network Solutions
- You will be aligned with our Solution Architecting vertical and help us interpret and translate client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. The SA operates as a single point of contact or as part of a team (on large deals with multiple SAs) accountable to the SA SPOC from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the client account lead.
- You will be working as a part of Telecom/Network Solution Architech team which joins Sales and Opportunity team to understand client expectations, market & industry dynamics, to architecture solutions which will leverage the best and the greatest of Accenture offering & assets and to shape value proposal Business Outcome led.
- You will be responsible for Telecom/Network Solutioning where in you need to understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard.
- Designation: Career Level – 13-Associate
- Network Services
- JOB NO. 15921
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines. Interaction is within own team and direct supervisor. Detailed instructions on all tasks will be provided at this role with close supervision. Decisions made impact own work and are closely supervised. Individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.