Accenture Recruitment for User Acceptance Testing at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Accenture
- Data Maintenance-User Acceptance Testing
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
User Acceptance Testing
- Job Skill: User Acceptance Testing
- Designation: Career Level – 12-Associate
- Job Location: Bengaluru
- Qualifications: BTech/MSc
- Years of Experience: 1-3 Years
- You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients.
- It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines.
- Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
- You will be working as a part of the Data Maintenance team which is responsible for completeness & validity of the data in the clinical database.
- The team reviews and resolves discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines, issue data clarification forms as and when required.
- You will have to perform discrepancy review & perform Self-Evident Corrections per DRP (as and when required).
- You will also solve for discrepancy management for SAE related discrepancies.
- The User Acceptance Testing focuses on verifying the completeness of a user story (or stories) played during any sprint/iteration.
- User acceptance test criteria are created by customers in a business domain language.
- The team is responsible for creating the UAT planner and assign the UAT work.
- The team is also responsible for ensuring adherence to test script creation and execution at desired quality levels for each deliverable on a day-to-day basis.
- The role may require you to design metrics to evaluate the benefits of process improvements.
- Good to have skills: Good communication skills,Computer/Technological Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor.
- You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
- The decisions that you make would impact your own work.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.