Ace Turtle Services Freshers Recruitment for Software Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MTech
- Target Batch: 2021
Data Structure, Algorithms and OS concepts
- Good Academic track record of 65% from 10th Till graduation.
- Strong knowledge in data structure in data structure, Algorithms and OS concepts.
- Required only of Computer science background
- Need candidates who can join with in weeks time.
- Should be ready to flexible enough to work from home (due to this pandemic) and work from office according to business needs.
- We are looking for Freshers who can focus on the development of all server-side logic (Backend) and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Multiple Technical Rounds
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Ace Turtle Services Ltd
About Company: Ace Turtle is a technology driven platform company that provides direct to consumer web commerce solutions for leading Retail Brands. Ace Turtle, with its proprietary platform, integrates online and offline retail channels automating and optimising Omni-Channel fulfilment. The platform provides brands with a single view of inventory. It helps reduce the costs and complexity of Omni-Channel transformation for brands by using their existing framework and systems. Ace Turtle’s solutions are currently used by brands such as Ray-Ban, Puma, Max, Lifestyle, Fossil and more. Ace Turtle’s Omni-Channel platform comprising of technology, logistics and customer support enables brands and retailers to improve the post-click commerce experience of their customers.