Alten Calsfot Labs Recruitment for JAVA Full Stack Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Alten Calsfot Labs. We are looking for experienced JAVA Full Stack Developers.
- JAVA Full Stack Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Any Graduate
Java, Spring Boot, Restful Services, Angular, Design Patterns
- JPA, Jenkins, Git, SonarQube, Postman
- Experience in developing single page applications (SPA)
- Experience in developing applications on cloud.
- Experience with TDD ( test driven development )
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
- Technical Round (Telephonic)
- Video Call
Instructions to Apply
- Note: Only Bangalore local candidates can apply
- Note: WFH till Pandemic
- Please apply with a proper Cover Letter & Resume clearly mentioning Job Position you are applying for.
- If you are interested send your updated profile with below details.
– Total Years of Experience:
– Relevant Years of Experience:
– Notice Period (Max 15 Days):
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
★ Very Important ★ When sending your resume to below Email Id, you must send by mentioning Job Code CHETANAS in your email subject line. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
ACL Digital (ALTEN Calsoft Labs)
About Company: ACL Digital (ALTEN Calsoft Labs) is headquartered in the Silicon Valley in California, giving us ability to leverage leading edge business and technologies to support our global customers. ACL Digital is a design-led Digital Experience, Product Innovation, Solutions, and Consulting offerings leader. From strategy, to design, implementation and management we help accelerate innovation and transform businesses. Keeping customer journeys and design at the core, it is committed to enable large Enterprises, SMBs and start-ups to transform. ACL Digital brings in competitive advantage, innovation and fresh perspectives to business and technology challenges. We are a talented workforce and part of the 37,000+ employee ALTEN Group that is spread across more than 25 countries offering a multicultural workplace and a collaborative knowledge environment.