ACT Fibernet Mega Walk-In for Field Network Engineers at Chennai, On 2-6 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job - ACT Fibernet
Greetings from ACT Fibernet, We are Hiring for Experienced Field Network Engineers for Chennai Location.
- Field Network Engineer
- Role: Customer Support Engineer/ Technician
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Best in the Industry depends on your last withdrawn salary and years of experience.
- Any Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Complete Field Work.
2. Candidate would be travelling to customers place to rectify the faults & Installation in Network. (From Customer Switch box to end connection of customers place)
Most Expected issues in network would be
1. Service issue due to Fiber Cut/Copper Cut
2. Service issue due to improper Router Configuration
3. Crimping Issues
4. He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
5. Fiber splicing is involved
6.Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault/cut proneness and by ensuring quality of execution.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime
2. Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms
3. Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams
4. Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals
5. Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT
6. Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting
7. Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events
8. Analyze repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
9. 100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules
10. Responsible for process adherence
11. Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
1) Should have min 1 – 6 year relevant experience in Field Network Engineer role (Broadband)
2) Experience in Fiber Splicing & Crimping is must
3) Skill Set Basic Understanding of networking / willing to work on field
4) Responsibility Wi-Fi Router configuration/Switch configuration / Splicing / OTDR handling / Cable pulling ( On Field Job)
5) 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday
6) Immediate joiners or Maximum 15 days’ notice period are preferred
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
Please make sure to bring the below mentioned mandate documents to attend the interview.
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- X Certificate
- XII Certificate
- Graduation Certificate – UG/PG/Diploma/ITI
- Current company offer letter
- Last 3 months payslip
- Relieving letter (Applicable if relieved already)
Instructions to Apply
- While at the premises please ensure to follow safety norms by wearing mask & social distancing
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 2nd to 6th February 2021
- 10 AM – 1 PM
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd,
TVH Beliciaa Towers, Tower1,
10th Floor, Block: 94,
Chennai – 600028
Land Mark: Behind Sun TV Office
Contact Person: Mary (HR)