Comcast Entry Level Recruitment for Engineers – Engineering Operations at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Engineer 1 – Engineering Operations
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
- E1 College Graduate – 0 years
- Bachelor’s Degree, Relevant Work Experience: 0-2 Years
- Candidate will own the incidents, coordinate with various technical teams and manages the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations.
- Responsible for owning the incident bridge and guiding various teams to restore the service as quickly as possible.
- Responsible for communicating the incident impact and current progress to leadership and organization through service now tool within SLA’s.
- Responsible for engaging and coordinating with various teams to mitigate the incidents.
- Ensuring all the incident related metrics and process are followed during and after the incident.
- Should understand application functionalities and technical architecture to guide the teams during incident.
- Follow up with application/technical teams post incidents to get detailed RCA.
- Assign action items to technical teams post incident to avoid reoccurrence of the issue.
- Establish continuous improvement process where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies and procedures are reviewed.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Over the next 10 years, Comcast is committing $1 billion to reach 50 million people from low-income families with the tools and resources they need to succeed in a digital world. We’ll do this by connecting people to the Internet at home, equipping safe spaces with free WiFi and working with thousands of nonprofit community organizations, city leaders, and business partners to create opportunities, particularly in media, arts, technology, and entrepreneurship.