ACT Fibernet Walk-In for Field Sales Executives at Coimbatore & Madurai, On 29-31 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from ACT. Mega Walk-In Drive for Experienced Field Sales Executives.
- Field Sales Executives (On Rolls of ACT Fibernet)
- Designation: Executive – Sales
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- 0.6 – 5 years of work experience
- Hard Core sales person, exposure to filed & direct selling.
- Customer Sensitivity, Execution Excellence/Do it Right, Functional Expertise, Passion, Situation Handling, Team Management, Working Together
Roles and Responsibilities
- ACT Fibernet is Hiring for experienced Field Sales Executives:
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for meeting sales target through the Assigned Project.
- Sell company products / services to targeted customers in the assigned area of the branch
- Attend all enquiry calls with in TAT
- Generating Own leads by way of Door to Door activity & Through Cold calls in the assigned area
- Submitting Daily call reports to branch Sales In charge
- Conducting weekly BTL activity through Kiosk activity / Leafleting / Boucher Distribution etc.
- Conducting & participating in on Ground activity / Group activity to counter competition
- Generating sales from Low Utilized Element with in the assigned area to maximize Capacity utilization
- Assist Branch Sales In charge in the preparation of Sales plan for the area
Key Result Areas
- Role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth and maximize the profits of the organization by meeting the required sales targets.
- It is a field job for which bike / original DL is compulsory.
- 1 – 6yrs of relevant exp in Field sales is must (Any product)
- Should be flexible to work Travel and work in Field
- Conveyance & Attractive Incentives will be provided apart from Salary
- 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday.
- Age – Below 35
- Immediate joiners are preferred or Max 15 day’s notice period are preferred
- The candidate should understand the job description and should be willing to apply for the position
- They should not have attended interview with us in the past 6 months
- Please schedule the interview with the candidates and share the tracker to us as early as possible
- Bike is compulsory for Network Engineer position.
- Petrol allowance will be Rs.120/- for every working day and Mobile allowance will be Rs. 300 per month (CUG sim will be provided)
- 6 days working and Week Off will be on a weekday. Saturday & Sunday they have to work compulsorily.
- Work Timing – 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (They will be required to extend on most of the days – Based on customer complaint)
- Screening round >> Psychometric Test >> Functional round >> HOD Round (for Experienced candidates only)
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
Please carry all the below mentioned mandate documents without fail and walk-In for the interview
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- X Certificate
- XII Certificate
- Graduation Certificate – UG/PG/Diploma/ITI
- Current company offer letter
- Last 3 months Payslips
- Relieving letter (Applicable if relieved already)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 29th, 30th & 31st March 2021
- 9.30 AM to 1.30 PM only
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd,
No. 57, Vivekananda Road, Ram Nagar,
Landmark: Near Subarban School
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd,
No. 23, Vaidyanatha Iyer Street, Shenoy Nagar,
Madurai – 625020
Last Date to Apply: 31/03/2021
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned Triple Play Service providers, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 1.5 million happy homes:
Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We’re currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
We’ve always believed in giving our customers the very best, and our vision is for every Indian home to have access to world class internet services.