Assam Gas Company (AGCL) Recruitment for Management Trainees, Graduate Engineer Trainees at Assam, Last Date – 8 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Management Trainee
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Management Trainee:
– First class BE / BTech in any discipline with 65% or above aggregate marks
– Two years full time MBA in any stream from an AICTE/UGC approved institute
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: First class BE / BTech with 65% or above aggregate marks
The Assam Gas Company Limited, an ISO 9001 Company and a pioneer Public Sector undertaking is looking for suitable fresh candidates for engagement as Management Trainee and Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Computer Science)
- Management Trainee
Instructions to Apply
- Interested candidates may visit our website www.assamgas.org for the details of the vacancy and submit their online applications through the link provided in the above website. Only Online applications will be received from 26.02.2021 to 08.03.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 08/03/2021
Job Tagged in
Assam Gas Company Ltd. (AGCL)
Assam Gas Company Ltd. has a network of underground natural gas trunk and distribution pipelines that serves about 400+ tea factories, 1000 commercial establishments, about 31,000 domestic consumers and several big industrial consumers in the districts of Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Sivasagar, Charaideo, Jorhat, Golaghat and Cachar in Assam. It has its present headquarters in the oil town of Duliajan in the district of Dibrugarh,Assam,India. The Company has a capacity to transport over 5.5 MMSCMD of natural gas. Over the years AGCL has established branch offices in 14(fourteen) different locations in Assam.
Presently the Company’s Authorized Share Capital is Rs. 20.00 Crore and Paid Up Capital is Rs 16.91 Crore. Received ISO certification in the year 2000 and subsequently upgraded to ISO 9001:2008 in the year 2010.
Assam Gas Company Ltd. has been declared under Category ‘A’ by the Department of Public Enterprises, Govt. of Assam based on sound financial performance over a number of years among the functioning State Level Public Sector Undertakings. The Company has been paying regular dividends to the Govt. of Assam and also to the CM’s Relief Fund.
The Company feels proud of its sound Industrial Relationship between the workers’ and the management leading to healthy work environment. Also its adherence to safety rules has earned itself Rajiv Gandhi National Safety Award.