ICICI Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officers (PO) All India
Table of Contents - Job - ICICI
Probationary Officers Programme
- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 27 years of age as on 1st March 2021 (Should have been born on or after 1st March 1994).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
- Probationary Officer Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The Training Programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in sales and relationship banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day to day activities. The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve sales, servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behaviour
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations
The programme structure is as follows
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
[ View All ] Locations: Ahmedabad, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chhattisgarh, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Maharashtra, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, NCR, Noida, Odisha, Panaji, Patna, Punjab, Raipur, Rajasthan, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Trivandrum, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Vadodara, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal
About Company: ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India. The Bank’s consolidated total assets stood at Rs.12.50 trillion at June 30, 2019. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India.