ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officers (PO) All India
Table of Contents - Job
Any Graduates can apply online.
- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st July 2018 (Should have been born on or after 31st July 1993)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
- The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University.
- The Probationary Officers training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking.
- It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
- Location: Across India
- Min Exp (yrs): 0.00
- Max Exp (yrs): 0.00
About ICICI-Manipal PO Programme
- The candidates selected for ICICI PO Programme need to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).
- Total course fee amount is 3,88,500/-a) Rs.3,71,700/-(Training fee of Rs.3,15,000/-Plus applicable GST, at 18%)b) Rs.16,800/-(Cost of Tablet + Cover+ SD Card + VAT).
- Candidates can arrange Fees by themselves (Self-funding) or they can apply for an educational loan in ICICI Bank.
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
After the successful completion of PO program, probationary officers appointed in ICICI Bank across the country as Deputy Manager Band I Role.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020 PO Test Centers
Bangalore / Chennai / Coimbatore / Ernakulam / Hyderabad / Madurai / Trivandrum / Vizag / Mangalore / Mumbai / Ahmedabad / Nagpur / Baroda / Rajkot / Aurangabad / Goa / Bhopal / Indore / Chandigarh / Dehradun / Delhi / Gurgaon / Jaipur / Lucknow / Ludhiana / Shimla / Varanasi / Noida / Ranchi / Raipur / Patna / Kolkata / Guwahati / Bhubaneshwar
* This is only approximate. For exact location list, check ICICI Bank Application Process
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020 PO Selection Rounds. (Test consists of three sections – Verbal ability, Analytical ability, Numerical ability with 20 questions in each section.)
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussions (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
- * The GD and the PI (only for applicants who successfully clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020 PO Selection Process
- All the applicants need to register through ICICI careers> click on Probationary officers Programme> click on Apply here.
- Post we receive all the applications, the shortlisted applicants will be invited for test.
- All shortlisted applicants need to book test slot as mentioned in the email and take the test on the given date and time.
- All the shortlisted applicants of the test will be intimated through mail to attend Group discussion and personal interview.
- Merit list will be posted our ICICI careers website
Check the sample question paper here
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Call Letter from Company (ICICI)
Instructions to Apply
- You must apply online only at given URL of ICICI BANK as soon as possible.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email and SMS.
- Test Slot booking link will be sent to your registered email ID.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.