AIRTEL Entry Level Recruitment for Software Development Engineers at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Development Engineer I
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
About the Role
- The Developer will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team responsible for designing, developing, and testing diverse features of Airtel Payments Bank agile stream. Airtel values software engineers who are motivated, creative, passionate and positive. You must be comfortable working closely with others and have solid communication skills. Software engineers who learn quickly and have strong technical skills will thrive at Airtel. You must have considerable experience with object-oriented programming (using Java) and should be familiar with design patterns, data structures, database and other staples of practical software development.
Experience & Skills
- Must participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including design, development, testing, and maintenance
- Should own the delivery of a module within a larger system or application
- Must have execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Should work closely with the senior engineers to understand and develop software solutions
- Must have first-hand working knowledge of web services
- Should have computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Must have computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Should have computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Must have proficiency in at least one modern language like C, C++, Java, etc.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, proactively solve problems, scope technical requirements and prioritize
- Must have proven result oriented person with a delivery focus
- Should have willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues and to sharpen the skills necessary to for building newer and better products
- Org: Airtel
- Experience: 0-34 Years
- Position Type: Permanent
- Business Unit: Payments Bank.HO
- Location: APBL Gurgaon
- Department: Technology.Payments Product
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 17 countries representing India, Sri Lanka and 16 countries in Africa. In March 2017, Bharti Airtel had 372 million customers across all operations, which essentially translates into 372 million+ opportunities to leave a lasting impact on their lives. The future of telecom is all about digital & Airtel has embarked on this journey to transform the customer experience and network experience through digitization. Currently, we have a plethora of mobile applications on Android and iOS app stores ranging from My Airtel – One App for all Apps bringing in together various suite of applications, to various digital properties like Airtel Movies, Airtel Games, Wynk Music and Airtel Payments Bank. We also have various enterprise apps for our internal employees and a digital ecosystem for our retailers where they can acquire, serve and sell customers through E-Mitra app! However, this is just the tip of the iceberg & there is room for a lot of disruption! Whether it is the Airtel Payments Bank or Airtel Self Care or Customer Experience, there is always room to innovate & do things differently.