AkzoNobel Entry Level Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Engineering Trainee – Supply Planning
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- Engineering Graduate
Supply Chain, MS Excel
- To work on Critical key metrics of Supply planning & co-ordinate with respective stakeholders for improvement
- Service OTIF improvement
- Generation / Updation of critical information to key stakeholders
- Understand key issues in Service gap via DC OTIF numbers & do a detailed analysis of the root causes & action plan updation
- Understand critical reports of supply chain & be a back up in case of any emergency1)
- Daily review/generation of the reports & update the information whereever required & share with respective stakeholders
- Fresher / Experienced in Supply planning with good knowledge on Excel working
Instructions to Apply
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.