Allscripts Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer (C#, ASP.Net)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
6 Months to 2 Years
As per Company Standards
- BS/MS in computer science
- Do you enjoy designing, prototyping and building software solutions using the latest technologies that provide value to your customers? You have an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in a technically challenging and rewarding culture. Together, we can change what’s possible in healthcare!
In this role you will
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code using Microsoft.Net, .Net Core, Angular and other object-oriented languages for best in class healthcare products.
- Be a full stack web developer with a strong inclination towards software design & principles. Possess a keen eye for attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills by explaining complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Make a direct contribution to planning, implementation, testing & process improvement as a member of an Agile team.
- Be part of growing, tight-knit team within a wider community of experienced and knowledgeable engineers.
Experience & educational qualification
- 6 months to 2 years.
- BS/MS in computer science.
- Microsoft .NET, .Net Core, Angular 9 and above.
- Ability to develop complex SQL queries.
- Strong debugging skills & Troubleshooting skills
- Work experience in healthcare domain
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.