Altair Entry Level Recruitment for Software QA Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
- Software QA Trainee – Software Integrity Team (NVH)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic course for NVH completed
- Basic High frequency domain course or knowledge about the same.
- Candidates who have an enthusiastic “can do” attitude and eagerness to learn and develop their skills.
- Exposure or knowledge of programming/Scripting language is plus.
- How You Will Be Successful
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Software QA Trainee – Software Integrity Team (NVH)
- CAE validation Intern will assist the CAE validation Engineer in testing and evaluation of various functionalities of Altair Seam product.
- The functionalities include model import and export, model creation, Analysis setup, model editing, solver execution and post-processing.
- He or she will work with software product development team, creating models and automated scripts that allow product development teams to perform automated regression testing and identify issues in the software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create overall QA plans and test case documents.
- Review and finalize test plans in conjunction with SI Manager and program Manager.
- Create model files for testing.
- Carry out Functionality, Usability and Performance testing of Altair Seam software.
- Report and Validate defects and enhancements in Altair Seam software.
- Add new tests for functional areas that currently do not have any automation
- Create, maintain, and report execution of automated test cases.
- Work with development and Automation team to resolve queries relating to product use cases.
- Review all documentation & tutorials for Altair Seam software.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.