Altisource Entry Level Recruitment for Software Engineers-QA at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer – Fresher – QA
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Bachelors, Masters, in Computer Science or a related technical field preferably from a reputed institute
Description : Software Developer
- Altisource is a leader in providing services and technology for the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, we provide end-to-end solutions in origination and servicing, and offer online real estate platforms for consumers and investors.
Are You Ready To Work At Altisource?
- If so, nice to meet you; Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Hubzu.com. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate
- 0-2 years of experience in Software Industry, preferably from Product companies
- Working experience or good knowledge in development using Java as primary language and Testing
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and nice to have exposure to NoSQL database technologies
- Good understanding of Manual & Automation Testing
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good communication and articulation skills
- Knowledge on any cloud platform
- Bachelors, Masters, in Computer Science or a related technical field preferably from a reputed institute.
- Must be adaptable to agile methodology work in a fast-paced environment
- Good to have a Certification on java (SCJP) or Testing
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.
About Company: Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative products and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market.