Altran Technologies India Recruitment for Network Trainees at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Trainee (Network Support role)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- Trainees will get a fixed stipend during training period.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR [hiring zones].
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance
- In case of regularization post successful completion of training the designation will be Associate Network Engineer subjective to any major change.
- International projects
- Multi-sector expertise
- Focus on innovation and R&D
- Cutting-edge technologies
- World leader in Engineering
- BSc/ BCA/ BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc (IT) – 2018/ 2019 Pass outs
TCP, Network Engineering, Networking, US Shift, IP, Network Support, Night Shift, Routing Protocols, CCNA, OSI Model
- Basic Networking skills
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (including Night Shifts)
- Good communication (written & verbal) skills
- Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
- Shift: Night Shifts
- Essentials: Excellent communication skills
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift)
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
– OSI Model
– Routing Protocols
– TCP/ IP and IRQs
– Basic operating systems related to networking
– Other CCNA Skills
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Altran Technologies India Private Limited
About Company: Created in 1982, Altran is today the European Leader in innovation consulting. Operates in 26 countries.