Amagi Media Labs Entry Level Recruitment for Product Support Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Product Support Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)/ MCA
- Target Batch Passout: 2019-2020
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering track computer science degree is preferred
- Must have an experience of more than 1 year in a Product support role
- Knowledge of any programming language and prior experience as a developer is preferred
- Should have good communication skills both verbal and written and prior experience of communication with internal stakeholders, external customers in B2B domain is preferred
- Product support engineers are in charge of providing effective support for products developed in their organization. They are responsible for testing and providing technical troubleshooting during development.
- One of their main responsibilities includes creating a product support plan to provide maintenance.
- They oversee software deployments, are responsible for ensuring product quality, an overview of the security and integrity of the product to minimize privacy concerns, and create detailed product reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering track is a must, and good knowledge about any software programming language is preferred.
- In addition, previous experience in a related role is preferred.
- Product support engineers have advanced problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail.
- They must have extensive knowledge of company products, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changes in product requirements.
- Additionally, they must have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment with other engineers.
- They also must be able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with proprietary software, as well as office applications to communicate with higher management and other team members, is necessary as well.
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions.
- Support remote and local upgrades, installations, and maintenance.
- Conduct training and create documentation for other engineers, users, and other audiences.
- Involvement in technical discussions with the dev team to understand the product better, document them and address customer concerns raised related to the product.
- Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical suggestions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Face to Face Round
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Amagi Media Labs Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Amagi is among the first few technology players in the industry to use cloud technologies for broadcasting and targeted advertising. To enable broadcasters, TV networks and OTT platforms address changing viewer habits, Amagi has built cloud solutions that are cost-effective, scalable, reliable, and broadcast-grade. Amagi is at the intersection of changing viewer dynamics and advancements in cloud technologies to create unique and transformative solutions for the industry.