Amazon Entry Level Recruitment for Device Associates (Fire OS) at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - Amazon
Hiring for Device Associate – Fire OS – Chennai.
- Device Associate – Fire OS
- BE, BTech, MSc IT and MCA
- B.E, B.Tech. MSC IT and MCA
- Good Communication
- Testing Knowledge
- Good Analytical Skill
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy
- Domestic Relocation Provided: No
- Shifts: Regular 8 AM to 5PM
- Weekly Off: 2 Days – During Weekends
- Candidate only in Chennai preferable
- The Device OS TA team came into existence in 2012.We began with the mission of delivering reliable and repeated manual testing services for different Amazon products.
- Over the years this org. evolved and matured in terms of people, process and technology to become a vital contributor in software releases of all device product families encompassing FireTV, Tablets, Audio products, Multimodal devices, EReaders & Smart Home.
- The team’s charter currently comprises various kinds of tests (regression, sanity, stress, exploratory, customer simulation, interoperability) across multiple verticals (framework, multimedia, I18N, A11y, 3P AppCompat, performance, connectivity, power/thermal).
- In addition to testing the team’s chart also includes deep defect triaging, benchmarking and test automation including development of robotic rigs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure to execute assigned test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the mobile platform.
- Perform regression / repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality to identify bugs in the Software
- Perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately.
- Understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work.
- Use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should have understanding of the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.