AMAZON Entry Level Recruitment for Device Associates (Quality Services) at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - Amazon
- Device Associate, Quality Services
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers, BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)
- At this role the associate gets a chance to work on multiple generations of E-reader devices and will directly contribute to the high quality of the devices.
A day in the life
- A typical day involves executing regression cases, raising bugs, supporting ad-hoc requests etc.
- Also involves interacting with QA for new features, non-regression testing.
- Contributing ideas and take part in implementing them.
About the hiring group
- Highly energetic and fun loving team with great flexibility.
- Team contributes to multiple aspect of the quality of E-reader devices.
- Handles multiple parallel releases successfully.
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should have understanding of the functionality of the project/product.
- Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.