Amazon Recruitment for Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - Amazon
Hiring Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) – (2-5 Years Experience Only)
- Quality Assurance Technician (QAT)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
- Graduate in BE, B.Tech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT)
Writing Test Cases, Product Testing, Test Planning, Software Testing, Automation Framework, Test Case Execution, Manual Testing, Test Scripts, STLC, SDLC
- Education Qualification: Graduate in BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT).
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 Years of experience in Software Testing.
- Well versed in SDLC and has hands on experience on STLC.
- Have good scripting knowledge and be able to create simple automation test scripts.
- Experience: 2-4 Years (NO Freshers or irrelevant experience considered)
- Quality Services (QS) org provides testing support for Devices, Retail and AWS products.
- The primary objective of QS org is to provide manual testing support, which includes regression and new feature/product testing.
- Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) in QS org would work on testing devices, applications, other products both manually and with automated tools.
- QATs are individual contributors capable of taking on tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
- QATs are responsible for understanding the product/requirements in detail, writing tests cases (not test plans), owning the E2E execution and producing detailed execution and bug reports.
- QATs are also expected to understand the existing automation framework, contribute in test case automations, analyse the failures and fix them.
- You write test cases (not test plans) that are high quality, high value and maintainable.
- You reproduce errant product behaviour to assist developers or other testers and identify, track, and accurately report defects found.
- Test Aptitude: You show a strong ability to find bugs worth fixing. You are a good Ad-hoc tester.
- You provide feedback on coverage, quality of test instructions and acts as a catalyst to process sustenance.
- You have good understanding of the automation framework. You contribute to maintenance of automation scripts for respective software releases.
- You debug, troubleshoot and maintain automation scripts and additionally you can create automation scripts based on the project needs.
- You analyse automation failures, perform trouble-shooting, debug and contribute to maintain automation test script issues.
- You are a customer advocate for the team. You have understanding and empathy for Amazons customers.
- You exhibit domain expertise across multiple components or features of a product. You have knowledge of the features and detailed functional requirements of the work well enough to execute your assigned tests, and find gaps in the test plan/test coverage.
- You communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with your team and with other groups.
- You develop tools that help improve efficiency/product quality.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.