Amazon Recruitment for Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - Amazon
Hiring Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) – (2-5 Years Experience Only)
- Quality Assurance Technician (QAT)
- Graduate in BE, B.Tech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT)
- Education Qualification: Graduate in BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT).
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 Years of experience in Software Testing.
- Well versed in SDLC and has hands on experience on STLC.
- Have good scripting knowledge and be able to create simple automation test scripts.
- Experience: 2-4 Years (NO Freshers or irrelevant experience considered)
- Quality Services (QS) org provides testing support for Devices, Retail and AWS products.
- The primary objective of QS org is to provide manual testing support, which includes regression and new feature/product testing.
- Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) in QS org would work on testing devices, applications, other products both manually and with automated tools.
- QATs are individual contributors capable of taking on tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
- QATs are responsible for understanding the product/requirements in detail, writing tests cases (not test plans), owning the E2E execution and producing detailed execution and bug reports.
- QATs are also expected to understand the existing automation framework, contribute in test case automations, analyse the failures and fix them.
- You write test cases (not test plans) that are high quality, high value and maintainable.
- You reproduce errant product behaviour to assist developers or other testers and identify, track, and accurately report defects found.
- Test Aptitude: You show a strong ability to find bugs worth fixing. You are a good Ad-hoc tester.
- You provide feedback on coverage, quality of test instructions and acts as a catalyst to process sustenance.
- You have good understanding of the automation framework. You contribute to maintenance of automation scripts for respective software releases.
- You debug, troubleshoot and maintain automation scripts and additionally you can create automation scripts based on the project needs.
- You analyse automation failures, perform trouble-shooting, debug and contribute to maintain automation test script issues.
- You are a customer advocate for the team. You have understanding and empathy for Amazons customers.
- You exhibit domain expertise across multiple components or features of a product. You have knowledge of the features and detailed functional requirements of the work well enough to execute your assigned tests, and find gaps in the test plan/test coverage.
- You communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with your team and with other groups.
- You develop tools that help improve efficiency/product quality.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.