Amazon India Entry Level Recruitment for Software Development Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Amazon
- Software Development Engineer I
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- ADCI – Karnataka
- The Amazon India Consumer team is building a new team to build the next generation of features that will help Amazon to effectively communicate with its customers.
- In this role you will be involved in building features and will require understanding and working across back-end services and the shopping app.
- We are looking for solid SDEs who are excited by the charter and looking to solve complex technical problems. If dealing with ambiguity and solving complex technical problems interests you, this may be a great opportunity for you to consider.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
- Experience in design
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with building scalable services
- Ability to write good quality code and good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in fast-paced, innovation-focused environment
- Hands-on experience developing with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with Alexa as a customer
Software Development Engineer I
- B2B market in India is large untapped opportunity. AmazonDistribution.in is an offering from Amazon to tap into this huge business opportunity and delight the business customers who have not been served well by the existing solutions. If you like to swim in uncharted territories then this is your opportunity to solve problems that no one has attempted to solve before. We work like a well-funded, high octane start up driven by the passion to bring the amazon experience to our business customers.
- At a strategic level, our development team will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
- The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The leader needs to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Payments, Customer Account Management, Merchant platform and e-Commerce website development.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Contribute intellectual property through patents.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 0 to 1.5 years of Software Development experience;
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structure
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Web services and web application/services development experience.
- Experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.