Amazon India Entry Level Recruitment for Software Testing at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job - Amazon
Amazon India Recruitment for Associate Quality Services / Device Associate – Software Testing at Chennai.
- Associate Quality Services / Device Associate – Software Testing
Number of Openings
- BE/ BTech or BCA/ MCA/ BSC/ MSC in any discipline
- 0-1 year (Max) of experience
- Only immediate joiners can apply
- Candidate pursuing graduation or awaiting results will not be eligible to apply
- Candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply
- Role: Testing Engineer
- Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Should be able to understand the functionality of the project/product.
- Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
- Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
- Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
- Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
- Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
Roles and Responsibilities (This includes, but is not limited to):
- Follows pre-defined SOP, standard test methods, and/or processes.
- Executes test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed. Meets daily productivity and quality targets. Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms. Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Contributes to project improvement ideas to simplify the daily routine when applicable. Impacts the quality of assigned components and features. You acquire knowledge from peers, on the job training, and via Device and Quality team provided content (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, etc.)
- Shifts: 8 AM to 5 PM mostly (subjective to change based on business requirements)
- Weekly Off: Saturday and Sunday (subjective to change based on business requirements)
- Eligible candidate, either freshers or upto 1 Year experience only can take the online test below.
- Non Eligible candidate please do NOT apply.
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Candidates should have all the below documents and should be able to share the soft copy of documents during final level of interview process:
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet
- Employment Document – Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies and last three months pay slip
Instructions to Apply
- Please apply if you are interested and (Only) the shortlisted candidates will receive an email from for the online assessment.
- Note: Please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up the online assessments.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Amazon’s evolution from Website to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.