Amdocs Recruitment for Software Engineers at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job - Amdocs
- Software Engineer – Java, Python, PL/SQL
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/ IT/ Computing or equivalent
All you need is…
- 3 to 5 years of total work experience.
- Strong hands on experience with Java is must.
- Knowledge of Python and PL/SQL both is must.
- Knowledge of C / C++ is good to have.
- Experience in Java 6/7/8, Spring/Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate.
- Strong familiarity with memory management, files I/O, network protocols, socket programming, concurrency, multi-threading, collections etc.
- Working knowledge of Python is must.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL is must.
- Experience in C/C++ is add advantage.
- Designed and Developed scalable Applications.
- Experience across the development lifecycle with large-scale, highly availability applications.
- Strong familiarity with OOPs & OOAD concepts and working knowledge of UML.
- Strong familiarity with Design Patterns and its application in various types of applications.
- Strong familiarity with Data structure and algorithms.
- Experience with Ant, Gradle or other continuous integration tools.
- Experience in containerized environments (Dockers, Kubernetes).
- Date: Jul 6, 2020
- Organizational Level 1: Amdocs Media Network & Technology
- Organizational Level 2: Amdocs Open Network
- Required Travel: Minimal
- Open to Relocation: Relocation – No
- Referral Bonus Reward Amount: ₹25,000 (In case this job is open for Amdocs employees only “Refer Friend to Job” option is disabled)
In one sentence:
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems. Working on one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
What will your job look like?
- Engineering – Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications. Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes. Ensures code is maintainable, scalable and supportable. Demo the software products to stakeholders.
- Investigation – Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Analysis – Analyzes requirement documents/HLDs. Performs impact assessment (for example, for critical production issues) and contributes to Root Cause Analysis of issues and outlines corrective actions.
- Team Work and Collaboration – Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals. Work as technical interface with other teams to resolve issues related to interfacing functionalities.
- Technical Ownership – Assumes technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provides technical support during solution design for new requirements. Ensures that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date. Performs peer code inspection and reviews on developed solutions and provides relevant feedback.
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement – Actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Quality and SLAs – Contribute to meet various SLAs and KPIs as applicable for account and Unit e.g. Responsiveness, Resolution, Software Quality SLAs. Ensure assigned tasks are completed on time and delivery timelines are met as per quality targets of the organization.
- Onboarding & Knowledge Sharing – Onboards new hires and trains them on processes, and shares knowledge with team members.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.