Ansys Freshers Recruitment for Product Specialists at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Product Specialist
Number of Openings
Summary / Role Purpose
- Product Engineering of Ansys Semiconductor EDA products. Be part of team & contribute to the development & validation of state-of-the-art EDA products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and apply knowledge in areas of SoC Physical Design and Power / signal / reliability integrity for Product Development & Validation
- Work with Customers / IP-providers / foundries to understand design challenges for emerging applications & technology-nodes as 7/5/3 nm and create spec for EDA products
- Work with R&D to develop Ansys-Seascape platform: Semiconductor Industry’s First Purpose Built Big-Data Platform!
Minimum Education/ Certification Requirements and Experience
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions (NITs/IITs and likes)
- Good programming skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies
- Ability for minimal travel
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
Results and Accountability
Transparency and Integrity
Sense of urgency
Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.