Applied Materials Recruitment for C++ Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Applied Materials Job C++ Developers Bangalore
- C++ Developer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Develops code for moderately difficult software projects.
- Design and implement bug fixes.
- Designs moderately difficult software projects.
- Develops software documentation.
- Troubleshoots a variety of moderately difficult software problems.
- Performs software tests on code and enhancements.
- Defines software specifications.
- Interfaces with external customers regarding software issues.
- Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis and schedule.
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Functional Knowledge: Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Business Expertise: Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- Leadership: No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Problem Solving: Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impact: Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Interpersonal Skills: Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Eligible: Yes
- Posted: 30+ Days Ago
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
About Company: Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.