Appsian Tech Recruitment for ELK Platform Architects at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Appsian Tech ! We have below job openings for our organization.
- ELK Platform Architect
- College Diploma or University Degree and 7+ Years relevant work experience aligning with position requirements and ability to demonstrate knowledge
Skill Set & Experience Needed
- ELK stack management
- Docker management as a product delivery platform
- Docker image pipeline development
- Creating virtual appliances for application
Specific Experience in these areas would be an asset:
- Knowledge of Open Distro security management
- Public cloud virtual appliance delivery
- Large-scale ELK cluster implementation and management experience
- ELK cluster management in cloud infrastructure
Some Knowledge required in the following areas
- AWS Administration (Provisioning/deprovisioning, VPC config, security groups,..)
- DevOps experience (SaltStack preferred)
- Programming or scripting experience (shell, powershell, python,…)
- Creating automated test and build infrastructure
- Platform Architects report to the Director of Enterprise Architecture and work as part of a product team to lead platform delivery efforts.
- They work with the rest of the product team to lead infrastructure development to create, build, test, and deliver product to customers.
- Architects work in a continuous improvement framework to implement new processes as well as to enhance efficiency, resiliency, performance, and security of existing solutions.
- The ELK Platform Architect will draw from a deep understanding of ELK platform management, Docker lifecycle processes, virtual infrastructure management, and CI/CD to manage all infrastructure operations for product development and delivery.
- Architects draw from their experience in multiple layers of the solution stack and strong problem solving skills to understand product requirements and be able to implement solid, deliverable solutions to challenges.
- They actively research improvements and efficiencies, plan and lead implementation of changes to improve the complete product lifecycle.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.