Appsource Entry Level Walk-In for IT Recruiters at Bangalore, November 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Appsource Services. We have below job openings for our organization.
- IT RECRUITER
- Any Graduate (BE / BTech / Diploma / BSc / BCA)
- Good Communication proficiency is highly recommended.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of IT Skills or Technology keywords.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritizing tasks, and resolving problems.
- Excellent exposure to latest trends and technologies in IT.
- Resources available to join immediately will be preferred.
- Looking after the entire cycle of recruitment that includes headhunting /searching/ sourcing potential candidates and scheduling their interview.
- Conducting initial screening process to ensure candidate’s profile matches the job description.
- Recruiting for Contract and Permanent positions using job portals and Internal database.
- Sorting through hundreds of resumes to find just the right person.
- Negotiating pay rates between vendors and candidates.
- Posting Jobs in Job Portals and Social Media like LinkedIn, Blogs, Google Groups etc.
- Follow up with candidates on interviews and joining.
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume Copy
- Permanent Address Proof
- Passport Size Photos – 2
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ College ID)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 8th to 12th November 2021
- From 15th to 19th November 2021
- 10 AM to 1 PM only
Appsource Services Pvt Ltd.,
No.12, Ramanuja Plaza, 1st Floor,
Malleshwaram 5th Cross,
Bangalore – 03
Landmark: Next to Indian Bank
Contact Number: +91-80-41280490
Last Date to Apply: 19/11/2021
Job Tagged in
Appsource Services Pvt Ltd
We enable our clients to reduce their Operational cost, bring down the turnaround time for any project, and bring efficiency into the system. We are customer centric and are always there for any assistance required by our clients.
Our client-centric model provides focus, commitment and a dedicated team to help our clients achieve their business objectives. For consultants and employees, we offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Appsource is committed to assist organizations add to their productivity through timely and relevant recruitments. We enable organizations to build high performance teams and leaders.
As a corporate partner to clients, we source professionals with high intellectual capabilities to help enhance the client’s human capital on one hand, and on the other, we help individuals optimize their career choices. We recognize that each industry has its own requirements whether it is Management philosophy, Functional knowledge, Technical expertise, Hiring practice or Compensation norms. Hence, we have developed multiple domain practices to provide industry specific recruitment solutions. Recruitment is a defining activity for both, companies as well as, candidates. For companies, it sets the pace and creates the operational horsepower for growth. For individuals, it defines the quality of life.
We are committed to long term partnerships and strive to achieve satisfaction and loyalty. One of the greatest Key factor to our success is that our clients and candidates keep returning back to us throughout their career and refer other partners to us to benefit from our leadership and human resource solutions consultancy. We attach great importance to long-lasting relationships and help our clients optimize their human resources and respect and nurture individuals and their talents. This requires diplomacy and sensitivity, experience and discretion – strengths that are the hallmarks of all our consultants.
To be a leading recruiting firm adopting world class practices, leveraging innovation and dynamism, to ensure the right fit for the right job, provide career enrichment and ensure human capital development.