APSC Recruitment for Multiple Positions at Assam, Last Date – 17 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Plant Manager and equivalent Post
- Inspector of Statistics
- Diploma / Graduates / Post Graduates (See below for exact qualification criteria)
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre under Fishery Department
– B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/ University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other Institute of I.C.A.R.
– Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in serving Fishery Department under various projects related to Aquaculture and Fishery Extension.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Health Engineering Department, Assam
– 3 (Three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from any Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz. Chilling Plant Supervisor (CPS)/ Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer (ARDEO)/ Asstt. Distribution Officer (ADO) under Dairy Development Department, Assam
– The candidate must have a Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognize University/Institution.
- Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department.
– At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Instructions to Apply
Advertisement No. 14/2020
- Starting date for online application: 29.12.2020
- Closing date for online application: 29.01.2021
Advertisement No. 02/2021
- Online Application Start Date – 16.01.2021
- Online Application End Date – 17.02.2021
- Last Date for submission of fees – 19.02.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 17/02/2021
Job Tagged in
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
To select suitable candidates possessing the requisite educational qualifications, skills and motivation to serve the people of Assam for the assigned government jobs through a transparent, fair, scintific and time-bound recruitment process thereby making quality and integrity the defining characteristics of the personnel selected.