Arcadix Infotech Recruitment for Software Test Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Test Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- We at Arcadix provide our employees with meaningful work and advancement opportunities.
- Joining bonus.
- Competitive remuneration (There is no salary bar for the deserving candidate).
- Fixed Working hours, Good Leave policy and many more – Employee friendly environment.
- Free and healthy lunch and snacks facility.
- Monthly fun budget for team, which include Company dinners and outings – Games and activities at leisure times.
- Monthly raffles / rewards for the on timers – Free I PHONE, I PAD and Samsung Phone and Samsung Tablet, free training for React JS and Native, Bonus facility according to performance, work from home facility.
- Employee suggestions to make workplace better are always welcome.
- BE, BTech
Test Engineering, Device Testing, Regression Testing, Windows OS, Software Testing, Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Test Case Execution, Web Based Application Testing, Functional Testing, Test Data, Test Scenarios, Test Cases
- Analyzing the Requirements from client document.
- Generate test cases based on the requirements and other documents.
- Procure or create test data required for testing.
- Execute Test Cases and Report defects along with Bug summary reports.
- Re-Test issues and follow up to closure.
- Proficient in Regression testing.
- Very good hands-on Cross browser/ OS (Windows and MAC) testing and Tablet device testing (iOS and Android), Mobile (Android, iPhone).
- Should independently handle end-to-end testing of the modules assigned.
- Good to have a knowledge on Automation tool (e.g.: Selenium or Appium).
- Knowledge on any of the performance testing tool.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Arcadix Infotech Pvt Ltd
About Company: Arcadix Infotech is a 16 year old product-based company with offices in Zurich (Switzerland), Bangalore (India) and Johannesburg (South Africa). A globally leading product offering in the testing and learning space has strong appeal to our government clients that employ our products in the national public school system.