Assa Abloy (Product Company) Recruitment for Multiple Skills at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS. We are currently hiring for the following positions with Assa Abloy Team, Chennai.
- C#.NET Developer
- API Azure
- .NET Lead
- Xamarin Lead
Number of Openings
Skills & Abilities:
- Understand business requirements and translate them int- value added web applications
- Web development, understanding / knowledge of the following:
– C# development
– SQL Server
– Version Control (GIT)
- OTHER DESIRABLE:
– ColdFusion development
– Understanding and development of APIs a plus
– Content management system (CMS)
– Web services development
- Good understanding of ERP concepts (JD Edwards a plus)
- Project management
- Communication Skills & Fluent in English
- Self-motivated individual able t- multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in:
– Demonstrated experience and proficiency in developing, testing and supporting Customer facing web applications that integrate with other Enterprise Systems. (examples will be requested)
– Data base (SQL server)
- Other desirable experience:
– IOS/Android App development (a plus)
– SalesForce, PowerBI, PowerApps (a plus)
– Experience integrating other systems through web services, Api’s, ETL and other middleware
API Azure : Senior Azure APIM Developer
The candidate will be responsible for assigned projects to:
- translate business requirements, analyze, design and develop Azure APIM solutions to support existing processes as well as expanding current API capabilities,
- identify and advise on patterns and practices for API development following API-led architecture using Microsoft Azure Integration Service and related cloud components,
- serve as the Subject Matter Expert on Azure APIM for different application development areas/teams,
- you will provide guidance and liaise with external third parties t- successfully integrate using APIs,
- conduct thorough and complete unit testing,
- utilize expertise to identify and recommend opportunities for API services,
- configure and maintain Azure APIM
- 10+ years of API development experience
- Experience in using Azure API Management for designing, publishing, documenting and analyzing APIs in a secure environment.
- Experience of web services technologies, RESTFUL APIs, SOAP and standard formats like XML, JSON and XSLT Liquid Templates (Logic Apps).
- Experience in API documentation tools such as Swagger Experience with source control – Subversion/GIT
- Experience of conducting feasibility assessments and provide creative solutions and level-of-effort estimates for customer requests and requirements.
- Experience querying databases using SQL queries
- Azure AD B2B Authentication Federation experience is a plus.
- Experience with ws-fed, SAML protocols a plus
- Expert knowledge of:
– .NET/.NET Core with 2+ years of experience with .NET core (now .NET 5)
– Angular (the new version)
– MS SQL Server database
- 5+ development experience on Microsoft technologies
- Senior developer wh- understands Agile development practices and aspires to be a team lead
- Must be hands-on:
– Entity framework Core
– Micro services
- Expert knowledge of Angular (Angular JS knowledge is an asset)
- Solid understanding of cloud computing from a developer’s perspective.
- Requirement: 1
- Experience: 8-12 years
- Notice Period: 30 days or less
- .NET/.NET Core with 2+ years of experience with .NET core (now .NET 5)
- Angular (the new version)
- MS SQL Server database
- Xamarin expert-level (3+ years) knowledge
- Deep understanding of Mobile development
- Good UI/UX sense
- Must be hands-on
- Requirement: 1
- Experience: 8 to 10 years
- Notice Period: 30 days or less
Instructions to Apply
- Only those having Experience in mentioned skills should apply.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Assa Abloy (Product Company)
Every day, we help billions of people move through a safer, more open world with ease. If you’ve ever walked through an automatic door, stayed in a hotel, or gone through passport control, you’ve probably used one of our products or services. From reliable home security to cutting-edge biometric technology for businesses, governments, airports, hospitals, schools and more, we touch every part of every day.
Truly global, uniquely local:
We have operations in over 70 countries and our people know local standards inside-out. They’re specialists in access essentials: like mechanical and digital locks, cylinders, keys, tags, security doors and automated entrances. At the same time, we are creating and embracing new technology – like biometrics, mobile security, and trusted identities. We stay at the forefront, so whatever you need, you’re in safe hands. With 48,000 colleagues around the world, we have an expert wherever you are.