Asteria Aerospace Entry Level Recruitment for Integration & Testing Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Integration & Testing Engineer
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Other applicable engineering field.
- Relevant Experience: 0-2 Years
- As an Integration & Testing Engineer/pilot, you will lead the efforts of field testing of Asteria’s Unmanned Aerial System products & will provide all system support.
- Your role & responsibilities will be integration, testing, and validation of all R&D/new product development.
- Your other role will be to develop flight test plans, prepare remotely controlled aircraft for flight, conduct flight tests of the aircraft as the test pilot, and support other field-testing efforts as required.
- You will also lead flight activities for client demonstrations.
- You will work closely with other product development engineers on the team to take Asteria’s products through field tests and client demonstrations.
- Integration, testing, and validation for R&D/new product development.
- Manage development & production flight test operations with emphasis on safety & quality control.
- Coordinate with another engineering team on integration of complementary technologies.
- Flight test & evaluation of prototypes & final production units.
- Work to resolve customer issues.
- Support customer demonstrations supervise & evaluate the performance of the production process (quality control, etc.).
- Assist in product documentation & manual development.
- Expert knowledge of UAV configuration, performance evaluation, payload integration, autopilot tuning & repair.
- Knowledge of UAS hardware, software & sensors.
- Experience with carbon fiber, fiberglass, 3D printers & component fabrication.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with UAV system assembly process.
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents.
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products.
Desired Skills and Characteristics
- Complete understanding of the system.
- Knowledge of RC aircraft/ UAV/ Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations.
- Able to diagnose problems.
- Find solutions to issues and fix them.
- Repair/ maintenance/ resolve issues on prompt time.
- Documentation for system testing & other repairing works.
- Experience on design/ construction/ assembly of UAV.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: In working, a robotics and artificial intelligence company. At heart, a creative hub of free and innovative thought and action. At Asteria Aerospace, one of the best aerospace companies in Bangalore, we develop high quality UAV-based solutions and products to translate aerial view data into actionable intelligence. We have been re-imagining technology through our entire stack of hardware, software and analytics products and solutions. Consistent curiosity and innovation push our team to create highly customized end-to-end solutions – each one of them designed, developed, tested and innovated in-house. In creating deeply customizable solutions, we ensure enterprises save time and streamline internal processes, making workflows effective and collaborative.