ATC Freshers Recruitment for Test Automation Engineers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from ATC ! We have below job openings for our organization.
Greetings from ATC, We are looking for a Fresher candidate to fill a ‘Test Automation Engineer’ role @ Chennai, Tamilnadu, India for a Full-Time/Remote role with travel requirements as per project need.
Below is the detailed job description for your attention and response.
Please share with us your updated resume and best time to reach out to discuss further.
Your duties will include but may NOT be limited to the following.
- Test Automation Engineer
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to understand existing software product code.
- Ability to write complex software code.
- Should be open to work over any technology.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of OOPS Concepts and Implementation.
- Strong software coding skills.
- Should be passionate about software quality and identifying software issues.
- Should possess Strong programming skills and debugging skills.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- ATC operates in onshore/ offshore model, we have teams that work in multiple time zones.
- Must be available to work extended/flexible hours and/or weekends as/if needed
Instructions to Apply
- IMPORTANT: When sending your resume, you must send resume with Job Code ‘CHETANAS‘ in email subjectline. Else the resume will NOT reach HR.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
We are based out of Iowa, USA and have offshore offices in India and UAE.
We are growing rapidly, expanding our workforce and establishing a strong partnership network that already includes organizations like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, IBM, Nice, DataRobot, UI Path, and Aria.
We have begun the development of new products such as Conversation BOTs, Testing BOTs, as well as platforms focused on Predictive Analytics & Insights. Some of these products will form part of a suite that aims to rival Atlassian.
We are all about scaling…not just the business, but our people as well.
Having pivoted into the product, automation, and AI space, we have attracted great talent that aligns with our modern work culture built upon the belief that productivity and success depend on the harmony between your personal and professional life.
As mentioned above, our people are important to us, hence our recruiting process is designed to not only ensure candidates have the relevant skills for their role, but as individuals, they also align to our values of Integrity, Altruism, Accountability, Joy, Grit and Proactive Execution.