Athenahealth Recruitment for Associate Member of Technical Staff (AMTS) at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
We are looking for a Associate Member of Technical Staff to join our division. You will be partnering with senior business and product leadership to do great things. Ultimately your work will focus on improving corporate performance, product performance.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are a developer with extensive experience in designing and building full stack web applications, preferably in public and private cloud environments with some experience building and using large-scale automated test infrastructure. You are an excellent communicator with the capability of quickly picking up the complicated healthcare space. You are a tenacious, but nimble learner, who demonstrates design & engineering excellence.
- Associate Member of Technical Staff (AMTS)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 0-2 Years of Experience in an Engineering Role (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent)
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to with object oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks
- Experience with iOS and Android environments
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with RPR policies on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Proactively identify and proposes new, alternative technology in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Adhere to DOD (story definition of done) as part of the sprint, including unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, bug fixes, documentation and adhere to best coding practices.
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
The Athenahealth Inc
Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have two other India locations in Bengaluru and Pune.
Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people,?clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices – just to name a few.
athenahealth partners with hospitals and ambulatory customers to drive clinical and financial results. We offer medical record, revenue cycle, patient engagement, care coordination, and population health services. We combine insights from our network of more than 160,000 providers and approximately 117 million patients with deep industry knowledge and perform administrative work at scale.