Atkins Entry Level Recruitment for Graduate Geotechnical Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for experienced Geotechnical Engineers in our rapidly expanding team in Bangalore GDC. An ideal opportunity for individuals looking to develop their international experience by working with a multidiscipline team of Geotechnical Engineers providing a comprehensive design service to our clients.
- Graduate Geotechnical Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
- A strong academic background with degree in Civil engineering and master’s degree in Foundation or Ground Engineering or Civil Engineering (Geotechnical specialization).
- Required experience will be in between 0-1 years.
- Producing high quality technical work including geotechnical analysis and design.
- Undertake Slope stability analysis & design of deep and shallow foundations.
- Work as a team member within our growing geotechnical team.
- Assist senior staff in the delivery of projects.
- Undertake Slope stability analysis, and design of deep and shallow foundations.
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Good interpersonal and Communication Skills.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Atkins is a member of SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
In the infrastructure and transportation sectors we have a rapidly expanding workload and an exciting portfolio of roads, rail, water and building development projects. As such we are seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to take a leading role in our strong geotechnical team.