ATOS Freshers Off-Campus, Online Interview for Graduate Referral Program, Last Date – 22 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
ATOS Freshers Off-Campus, Graduate Referral Program. We invite Fresh Graduates and give them an opportunity to be part of an amazing work culture. Your referral could help Freshers kickstart their career journey at Atos.
- Graduate Referral Program
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
CTC – (2 Years’ Service agreement Applicable)
- For BE/BTech – 3.1 LPA
- For BSC/BCA – 2.3 LPA
- For MSc/MCA – 2.5 LPA
- BE/ BTECH, MSC/ MCA, BSC/ BCA
- Only 2020 and 2021 passing students from IT/ CS/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR any Electronics related specialisation can apply.
- No Active backlog should be there.
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% aggregate throughout academics, including degree.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed between 12th and Graduation. Any other GAP is not allowed.
- Only India nationals can apply.
About Atos Graduate recruitment program
- Upon clearing the process of selection, Candidates will be offered a ‘Letter of intent – LOI’ to join ‘Training and assessment Program’.
- ‘Training and assessment Program’ will be managed by AtoS, for a duration of 2 months.
- ‘Training and assessment Program’ will be completely virtual and can be taken from personal Laptops/desktops/mobile tablets.
- Upon successful completion of your ‘Training and assessment Program’ and further final selection by Atos, a separate appointment letter will be issued to you with grade-position along with details of CTC.
- Job Role – Trainee
- Job location – Pune, Chennai; Candidates need to be flexible to work on any of the locations where Atos is present in India.
Roles and responsibility
- Candidates will be working in the field of Infrastructure and data management.
- Candidates will be working in the areas of :
– Networking – Data Base – Cloud services – Windows/ Operating systems – Digital Workplace – Other IT infrastructure technologies.
- Atos will hold the right to allocate technology/ domain of work, upon joining.
Skill expectations, an added advantage
- Understanding on Infrastructure concepts (Cloud, Storage, networking, Windows, Desktops etc).
- Understanding on ITIL process.
- Good communication and positive attitude.
Instructions to Apply
- Register Online at given URL.
- Eligible & shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the selection process.
- Dates to Register: From 8th April 2021 to 22nd April 2021
- Interview to happen over Google Hangout / Google Meet. Hence, registration through Google Account is encouraged.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 22/04/2021
Job Tagged in
A net-zero pioneer in decarbonization services and products, our commitment to the future extends to carbon-neutrality for our organization as well as our clients and partners. Together, we’re a force pushing the boundaries of scientific and technological excellence to ensure that everyone can live, work and thrive sustainably in a secure information space.
Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is an SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and mployees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.