Authbridge Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineers at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineers
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)
- Academic % Criteria 10th, 12th, Graduation – 80% and above
- Target Batch: 2021
- Good Analytical ability.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good team player as well as Individual contributor.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with cross-functional teams, strong analytical and business skills.
- Familiar with web application development.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn the Roles and Responsibilities.
- Software Development and Management
- Software development, Create and implement software solutions as per technical and functional design requirements in all phases of development.
- Software Testing, Create and test prototype solutions with input from users and other stakeholders.
- Support technology needs as per requirement.
- Multiple Assessments Online
- Final round of interview with Tech Panel
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: 1st July 2021
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Authbridge Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Auth Bridge Research Services Pvt. Ltd. AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solutions that enable trust.Founded by an IITDelhi Alumni, Mr. Ajay Trehan in 2005, AuthBridge is one of India’s Leading Background Screening and Risk Assessment Companies. An empanelled background check company with National Skill Registry, an initiative of NASSCOM, AuthBridge is also a member of National Association of Professional Background Screeners(NAPBS)APAC. Over these years, AuthBridge has been an innovation-driven organization, leveraging technology with its automated, in-house applications. Combining deep process knowledge with technology, AuthBridge has consistently innovated to stay ahead of the curve in over eleven years of our operations. We have delivery capability in more than 140 countries and a client-base across a broad spectrum of businesses, including Fortune500companies.