Autodesk Entry Level Recruitment for Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer 1
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Autodesk ACS (Autodesk Construction Solutions) R&D team is looking for a talented and highly passionate individual to join its product development team and develop world class cloud-based software products and solutions to solve interesting problems in the construction industry. If you are a software developer who is proficient in web-based technologies, possess strong design and coding skills, passionate about critical thinking while solving problems, we would love to hear from you!
- You will be part of an agile team of smart and highly motivated engineers building highly scalable, secure and cloud-based products/services. You will work in a global team and collaborate with local and remote colleagues from various disciplines like business, engineering, operations, support etc and are expected to work in US overlap timings.
- Involved in all aspects of software development along with providing priority to customer issues.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Should help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
- Should have the ability to span to full stack development whenever necessary.
- Write and maintain code with high attention to details, perform peer code-reviews, and participate in technical design discussions.
- Willing to work in US overlap timing.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of typical web application architecture (data, application, web tiers etc.)
- Proficient in Java/J2EE based technologies
- Conceptual understanding of Web and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such Angular JS/React/Java script is an added advantage
- Ability to work with a team in an Agile environment
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Autodesk is the global leader in design and make technology, including industry-leading 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software and services, that offer customers better outcomes through automation and insights for their design and make processes. With over $3.5 billion in revenue and more than 12,000 employees, Autodesk has established itself as the leading provider of design and make technology that empowers innovators everywhere to achieve the new possible – for products, their businesses and the world. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. With a vision of a better world designed and made for all, Autodesk serves customers in architecture, engineering, and construction; product design and manufacturing; and digital media and entertainment industries. Its customers design, fabricate, manufacture, and build anything by visualizing, simulating, and analyzing real-world performance early in the design process.