AVALON Freshers Walk-In for Graduate Engineer Trainees at Chennai, On 8 February 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Only Male candidates)
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
- BE (ECE/EEE) with minimum 7 CGPA with Good Communication Skill
- 2019 & 2020 passed out
- We are looking for BE (ECE/EEE) freshers (2019 & 2020 passed out) for Graduate Engineer Trainee position in our Chennai facility.
- We are global electrical and electronics component manufacturing partner for major industry leaders.
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Your Resume
- All your academic documents copy
Instructions to Apply
- Kindly Ignore this mail, if already attend the interview in Avalon.
- Please visit us with your resume along with all your academic documents copy.
- Also you can refer your friends for this position who have interest.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 8th February 2021
- 8.30 AM sharp
Avalon Technologies Pvt Ltd,
B7, TPI Block,
First main road,
MEPZ – SEZ,
Tambaram – 600045
Last Date to Apply: 08/02/2021
Avalon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Avalon Technologies Private Limited (ATPL), Chennai is part of US based Sienna group. The Sienna group is in the business of Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) and the group has strategically chosen to focus on a vertically integrated product proposition in EMS space & holds a unique position in EMS landscape in India / US. The group has design and manufacturing facilities in USA as well as in India (Chennai & Bangalore) and focuses on high-mix, highly complex, mission critical, integrated solutions with high engineering content. The group operates in B2B space catering to multiple large industries such as Power, Railways, Aerospace, Communication, Automotive, and Medical which is spread across sectors. The group today is a preferred supplier to worlds leading companies, viz., Alpha, Kyosan, Alstom, Robert Bosch, Continental, Tesla, Cummins etc. in the ESM and in aerospace business. The Sienna group is a USD 100 MM revenue (FY 2018-19) enterprise while ATPL along with other Indian group companies (ATS and Sienna ECAD) contributes to ~ INR 500 Cr of the annual turnover to Sienna group. The group has a well-rounded professional team across USA & India with employee strength of 2000+ (in US & India). The group has an excellent track record of 20+ years with a long list of customers predominantly in US and growing list in India.