Bellurbis Technologies Recruitment for QA Engineers at Gurgaon, Indore
Table of Contents - Job
- QA Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
OOPS, C, C++, Core JAVA, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS, MAC, JIRA, Trello
- Language : Knowledge of basic concepts of OOPS, C, C++, Core JAVA
- Operating Systems : Linux, Windows, Android, iOS, MAC
- Issue Tracking Tools – JIRA, Trello.
- Testing of web and mobile based applications and their Performance Optimisation.
- Good knowledge of Mobile domain & Mobile Web Technologies
- Principles of Software Engineering/SDLC/STLC
- Good Analytical, Communication and Negotiation skills for interacting with teams across multiple geographies.
- Should have experience with SQL queries
- Should have experience with Agile methodologies
- Should have experience with Bug tracking tool like JIRA
- Should have experience about Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke testing, UI Testing etc
- Should have Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal both)
- Should have good Analytical Skills.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Bellurbis Technologies Pvt Ltd
About Company: Bellurbis is an India-based software development company that boasts of completing more than 200 projects in its short life-span of 6 years. Headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, we are a team of technology lovers that aims at helping small, medium as well as large-scale businesses in turning their idea into a reality.