Birlasoft Recruitment for Automation and UI Testers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Automation and UI Tester
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- B.Tech/BE – Computers
MQ, SQL Queries, JSON, SDLC, Test Case Preparation, Test Management Tool, Core JAVA, Multithreading, XML, API Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium, STLC, UI Testing, SQL Joins
- Knowledge of Financial Asset Classes (Debt and Equity). Trade Life Cycle, Settlement and Clearing process
- Attitude to learn new tools and skills
- Experience of testing IBM Message Queue
- Knowledge of different data (Message) format – XML, Json and FIX
- Experience on Frontend, Middle and Backend Data processing
- Hands-on experience – UI and API testing using JAVA, Silktest/Selenium or any other automation tool
- Hands-on experience on Test Management tool Silk Central test manager or HP ALM
- Analyze the test requirement and should be able to provide test approach and implement the test plan within iteration plan
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, STLC methodologies, test engineering and QA principles
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Birlasoft is the global technology services division of the CK Birla Group, one of India’s premier commercial and industrial houses, with strategic equity participation by GE Capital. Birlasoft offers IT services worldwide from development centers in India and Australia. Birlasoft has 5000+ technical employees and a large number of clients among Fortune 1000 companies. The company provides application development and support services in eCommerce, Data Warehousing, Legacy Systems, QA, CRM, RIMS (Remote Infrastructure Management Service) and ERP. Birlasoft’s key strengths as an offshore outsourcing partner lie in its mature and robust global delivery model that embraces Digitized Project Management Methodologies, embedded within proven practices of Six Sigma, SEI CMMI Level 5 on Continuous Representation and a secure services framework with BS7799. Earning the trust of its customers and being honored with their repeat business, is what we strive for each day. Birlasoft is uniquely positioned to create value and provide a competitive advantage to our customers.