Birlasoft Freshers Off-Campus for Management Trainees, Multiple Locations
Table of Contents - Job - Birlasoft
- Management Trainee (HR)
Not Mentioned –
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida, Pune, Mumbai
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
- Minimum 60% – 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-graduation in Human Resources
- Year of graduation: 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- No standing back-logs
- The incumbent of this role is expected to learn and perform at the same time in order to take up projects independently.
- The role incumbent is also expected to perform his/her role with the required diligence and quality.
- The incumbent is also expected to take ownership and responsibility to own the functional area independently, with minimum supervision.
- The incumbent should show flexibility to take on cross-functional projects at any given point of time as required by the organization.
- The incumbent is also expected to demonstrate high willingness to learn, adaptability and ability to collaborate seamlessly.
- The incumbent is expected to be ready to work from any offices of Birlasoft or client locations or any such location, as may be required by the organization.
- Strong ability to interpret and analyze data to improve processes in functional area.
- The incumbent should be comfortable with the HR Technology environment and ability to work on the basic office technology environment.
- Ability to look beyond the task and understand the functional objective of processes.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- MBA or equivalent in HR
- Excellent communication skills
- High ability to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Initial screening -> Group Discussion -> Functional evaluation -> HR interview
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Birlasoft combines the power of domain, enterprise, and digital technologies to reimagine business processes for customers and their ecosystem. Its consultative and design thinking approach makes societies more productive by helping customers run businesses. As part of the multibillion-dollar diversified.CK Birla Group, Birlasoft with its 11,000+ professionals, is committed to continuing the Group’s 159-year heritage of building sustainable communities.