Birlasoft Recruitment for Testing (Billing) at Noida
Table of Contents - Job
BIRLSOFT | TESTING – AMDOCS & ERICSSON BILLING | Noida – 4+ Years – 30 Days
- Testing – Amdocs & Ericsson Billing
- Bachelors Degree in a business field or IT
- 3 to 4 Years business and testing support experience
- Person from commerce background- good to have
- Background in one or more of the following: Telecom domain, Revenue recognition, supply chain management, taxes, fraud, lease financing for hardgoods; commissions or other back office finance experience
- Proven working experience and strong ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze large data sets using tools such as Teradata, SQL, Excel, etc.
- Ability to maneuver in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, multi-tasking ability and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and must demonstrate confidence in a high profile position
- Ability to work independently or with a team to manage real time activities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
- Strong time management skills to work with multiple business team requirements.
- Previous experience in telecom industry
- Basic SQL experience or the ability to learn
- Experienced in SAP FIN, PCD, ECC, PDM
- Experience with Amdocs and or Ericsson billing systems
- Key liaison with back office stakeholders for test case creation and prioritization.
- Assisting in the test execution process
- Verify all test results are free of defects and retesting defects until resolved
- Assist in coordinating data requirements needs for test environment, which requires working closely with IT.
- Assist in other ad hoc projects to support the financial accuracy control test.
- Understand all requirements for front end and back office system changes and new implementations
- Monitors and tracks project status with specific focus on back office test cases.
- Schedules meetings and prepares meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Assist in preparing project presentations for management reviews.
- Communicate status, issues, risks, results and time-lines.
- Create and maintain essential working relationships with key internal stakeholders, cross-functional partners and leaders to achieve results.
- Deliver on ad-hoc requests.
- Preferred commerce back ground, having analytical skills, billing testing experience
Automation Skill Set
- Prepare automation test plans for different projects and obtain sign off from corresponding business stakeholder/representative
- Creating test scripts based on the requirements and run the scripts in Test environment
- Prepare maintain and execute regression test scripts to validate and confirm the new changes
- Perform automated testing by executing test scripts using selenium or other automated testing tools
- Execute test scripts in test environment before business can perform their validation and provide sign off
- The aptitude to see and think through complex end-to-end enterprise processes and system flows
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.