Boeing Entry Level Recruitment for Associate Software Developers – Java Full Stack at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Developer – Java Full Stack
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 0 to 5 Year’s related work experience or relevant military experience
- At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile experienced Associate Software Developer to join the Product Support and Services Mobility and Innovation team. The team provides comprehensive digitally native mobile, progressive web and innovation solutions to rapidly access and transform complex business scenarios by enabling digital products that enhance revenue opportunities and efficiencies for Boeing. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our business lines. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user’s requirements.
- Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools.
- Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces that are digitally and cloud native for use in construction of solutions of varying complexities.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Expertise with latest Java technologies including APIfication, microservices, content management and cloud based PaaS components.
- Proven work experience in REST, JSON, JQuery.
- In depth Knowledge of Java backend technologies and experience in integrating with Java business layer systems using Spring, micro services, APIs etc.
- Able to contribute to build and deployment automation using tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Bamboo etc.
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Knowledge of Architectural and REST principles.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on visualizing and understanding data.
- Proficient in Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience in Data structures, algorithms and Design Patterns.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Bamboo/Jenkins, Coverity, SonarQube, Jfrog, Artifactory etc.
- Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
- Experience Level: Individual Contributor.
- Contingent Upon Program Award: No, this position is not contingent upon program award.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.