Bravura Solutions Recruitment for Application Security Analysts at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Application Security Analyst
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Team: Corporate IT & Business Systems
- Department: 86 – IT
- Close date: Sunday, 31 May 2020
Your new role:
- The Bravura Solutions information security team is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of security processes, systems and services across the organisation to manage and reduce Information Security-related risk.
- Provision of design direction for the Bravura Solutions product suite.
- Review of compliance of Bravura Solution’s product suite with client requirements, data protection and data privacy legislation and industry best practices.
- Verification that products and services are developed, operated and maintained in line with Bravura Solutions and client data security policies.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Overall 5+ Years’ experience with minimum 3 years in Application Security.
- Good overall knowledge of Information Security concepts and technologies (e.g. firewalls, identity and access management, anti-virus), especially within Application Security field.
- Good knowledge about common application vulnerabilities (both thick and thin clients), common vector attacks, and common defensive techniques (OWASP).
- Applications Servers – Java EE (JBOSS / WebLogic) and Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Database architecture and management (SQL, Oracle).
- Web Application Firewalls.
- Encryption technologies (in relation to data at rest, data in transit and data in use scenarios).
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.